There are certain loan values that are not necessary to servicing that may be helpful from an administrative standpoint. AutoPal offers a collection of such statistics inside of each loan, making the administrative process simpler. The “Admin Stats” tab offers four different sets of values:
- Active Loan Stats: Statistics pertinent to loans currently being serviced
- Paid Off Loan Stats: Statistics pertinent to loans that have been paid off
- Repossessed Loan Stats: Statistics pertinent to loans that are repossessed
- Charge-Off Loan Stats: Statistics pertinent to loans that have been charged off
Depending on your selection, the values on the page will be different. It should be noted that this article is aimed at explaining the “Admin Stats” section of an individual loan, for further information on the Admin Stats Reports, please review the following article: Admin Stats Reports.
To access the Admin Stats, access a loan, and select the “Admin Stats” tab from the left hand column. Once accessed, you will be greeted with the following screen:
By using the drop down in the upper right hand corner you can change between statistic sets, and the values on the page.
Active Loan Stats
The “Active Loan Stats” provides a series of values pertinent to the management of currently serviced loans.
The list is separated into the following stats:
- Interest Collected: The total amount of interest collected to date
- Fees Collected: The total amount of fees collected to date
- Discount Collected: The total of discount collected to date
- Remaining Principal Balance: The remaining principal balance as of the current date
- Active ROI: Return on Investment calculated by taking the total interest, fees, and discount that has been paid, divided by the original loan amount, minus the discount fee calculated over the number of days since the contract date.
- Percentage Paid Off: The percentage of principal that has been repaid by the client
- Forecasted Remaining Interest: The total of expected interest return, should the client follow the amortization schedule
- Current Payoff: The payoff as of the current date
- Today’s Perdiem: The current dates perdiem
- Original IRR: The original APR/IRR, at the time of activation of the loan. If the loan is not activated then this will show as 0%
- Profit Summary: A breakdown of the profit on this account. This is the total profit to date, but depending on future payments or charge-offs, this number can increase or decrease.
- Last 5 Years Interest (Paid): Interest paid over the last five years, broken down by year
- Total Due to Date (Including Fees): The total amount that has come due, including fees
- Total Regular, Fees Only, P&I, IFP, IPF Payments Made: The total payments made from the Regular, Fee’s Only, P&I, IFP, and IPF payment types
- Non-Accounting Net Position: The net position of the loan taking into account all advancements, and payments (by their respective breakdown)
Paid Off Loan Stats
The “Paid Off Loan Stats” are a series of statistics particularly useful for viewing loans that are “Paid Off”.
The Paid Off Loan Stats are as follows:
- Interest Collected: The amount of interest collected on the account to the current date
- Fees Collected: The amount of fees collected on the account to the current date
- Discount Collected: The amount of discount collected on the account to the current date
- Remaining Principal Balance: The remaining principle balance as of the current date
- Paid Off ROI: The Return on Investment through the payoff of the loan
- Percentage Paid Off: The percentage of the loan paid off to date
- Forecasted Remaining Interest: The amount of interest forecasted to be paid, should the client follow the amortization schedule
- Current Payoff: The loan payoff as of the current date
- Paid Off IRR: The APR/IRR, at the time of payoff of the loan. If the loan is not activated then this will show as 0%
- Last 5-Years Interest (Paid): The amount of interest paid towards the account over the last five years
Repossessed Loan Stats
A list of loan statistics pertinent to loans classified as repossessed.
The breakdown of Repossessed Loan Stats is as follows:
- Accrued Interest Collected: The total of accrued interest collected on the account
- Accrued Fees Collected: The total of accrued fees collected on the account
- Accrued Discount Collected: The total of accrued discount collected on the account
- Pending Collection: The amount currently uncollected on the account
- Account Breakdown: A breakdown of paid amounts, and unpaid amounts giving a repo position on the loan
Charge-Off Loan Stats
A list of loan statistics pertinent to charged off loans.
The breakdown of charge off stats is as follows:
- Cumulative Net Charge Off: The total amount charged off on the account, and the associated breakdown of the charged off payments
- Charge Off Percentage: The percentage of the loan that has been charged off
- Net Position: The company’s net position in the loan post charge-off
Located at the bottom of each statistic set is a series of charts. The display of which is dependent on selection and the values displayed on the page.
Using the drop-down menu to the upper right of the section, you can select what “base” is used for chart generation. The options include:
- Principal Balance: The remaining amount of principal on a loan account.
- Fees and Interest: The amount of fees and interest accrued on a loan account.
- Payments Made: The breakdown of payments made on a loan account.
Through effective use of this section, tracking loan accounts and their specific values is much easier, and the process generally cleaner. Please note that the values displayed on these pages can change as payments are made, and thus should not be expected to remain static.