AutoPal offers a full suite of tools to make inputting and downloading custom forms easy. One of the most important aspects of good custom forms is the use of Variable Fields. AutoPal gives you the ability to pull loan information and place it directly in your custom forms.
Custom form variables are similar to those available in Emails, or on the Payment Receipt, but are much more comprehensive.
To view the variable list please select the Settings > Loan Management > Custom Forms tabs.
Once on the page, select the “Edit” icon to the right of the form you would like to make changes to.
Once you have accessed the custom form, you can select the “Variable” icon to view the variable list.
The variable list is easy to use, and organized by subject located on the left-hand side of the variable list. Simply select the category related to the field you would like to place on the page, and locate the variable on the right-hand side of the page. Please be aware that in order for variables to be generated on your forms they must be formatted exactly as listed in the variable list. To make placing variables in your forms easier you can click directly on the variable, and it will be placed in the last location of your cursor on the custom form.
Due to the large number of variables available in the system, we offer a downloadable master list PDF. Simply select the PDF icon at the top of the page, and you can download and save the list for future reference. The variable categories are as follows:
- General Information: The variables in this section contain general information such as your company contact information, the loan ID, and portfolio information.
- Collateral: The variables in this section are related directly to loan collateral.
- Personal Information: The variables in this section are related to borrower information.
- Payment Method: The variables in this section are related to values saved in the “payment methods” tab.
- Employer: The variables in this section are related to values saved in the “employer” tab.
- Source Company: The variables in this section are related to source company information.
- Loan Settings: The variables in this section are related to the settings set on the loan, through the “Loan Settings” tab.
- Calculated Numbers: The values in this section are for numbers that change as the loan moves forward, for example, the amount past due.
- Roll Schedule: The variables in this section are related to saved schedule values.
- Payments: The variables in this section are related to payment information.
- Payment Schedule: The variables in this section are related to the payments scheduled on the loan.
- Insurance Info: The variables in this section are related to the information saved in the insurance tab.
- Docusign: This section contains variables for the DocuSign integration.
- Custom Fields: This section allows you to pull custom field values and place them on your custom forms.