AutoPal Loan Servicing software is designed to keep your clients information safe. Because of this, we have implemented an easy to use, yet comprehensive series of access controls for your servicing users. Some Servicing Users may have different tasks within the company, and as such will require different levels of access. The access settings should be set so that each member of your team has sufficient access to accomplish their day-to-day tasks, without having access to information and tools they do not need.
In order to apply access settings to your Servicing Users, please access the following tabs: Users > Servicing > Servicing User List. From here you will see the following screen:
Once on this page, select the icon labeled “Access” to the right of the user you wish to assign access to. When you have opened the “Access” tab for the desired user, you will be greeted with the following page:
From here the assignment of access settings can be made. Please note that the grey tabs at the top of the User Access page starting with “My Account, Loan Manager, etc.” for the most part mirror the system navigation tabs at the top of the page.
It should be noted that granting a servicer access to a section of the software does not grant access to all of the options within a section. Once you have granted a servicer access to a particular section (grey tab), you will still be required to grant the user access to the individual items within that section you would like them to use. A breakdown of the grey tabs is as follows:
- My Account: This section will grant access to the “My Account” tab and all of its functions. Make particular note of the “AutoPal Store” section in this category. Having access to this feature will enable the servicer to purchase additional/add-on products for your company.
- Loan Manager: This section can be used to grant the servicer access to functions inside of a loan.
- Loan List: This section will give the servicer access to the loan list, as well as the tools available on the list, and the search options.
- Tools: Granting a servicer access to this section will open up the tools tab to the servicer. You will also have the ability to select which tools the servicer will be able to use.
- Applications: If your company has elected to use the “Loan Origination” module, this tab will be used to grant access to the application center and tools.
- Applications Manager: This section contains the settings and permissions to allow a servicer to operate inside of an application.
- Reports: Granting access to this section will allow a servicer to access the reports tab.
- Settings: Granting access to this section grants a servicer access to the settings tab.
- Investors: This section grants access to the internal investor tool.
- Users: The “users” tab contains controls for both servicing users, borrower users, and applicant users.
- General: The general section has some company wide settings and controls. It will also give you the ability to restrict a user to specific cash drawers, payment types, etc.
- General Restrictions: This section should be used to apply restrictions to a user. For example, you may want to grant a particular user access to loans inside of a single source company only.
On top of this, you will notice a “Cancel” and “Save Changes” icon to the right, these are used to facilitate the cancellation or confirmation of access settings changes. Depending on which grey tab you have selected you will have different options displayed below. These options will give you the ability to set access for each button tab and window available to the servicer. Once you have the desired combination of access settings applied, simply select the “Save Changes” icon to facilitate the change.
Due to the number of available settings we have implemented a series of templates that can be selected through the down arrow located to the right of the “Save Changes” icon.
These templates are pre-loaded to your instance, and are designated around job title. If you desire to add new templates, go through the gray tabs and make the desired changes to the access settings. Once satisfied with the changes you have implemented, simply select the “Save as Template” option to create a new template.
In order to smoothly implement the Access Templates, we recommend utilizing one of the pre-saved templates as a baseline, and then making changes as necessary to the user’s access settings. Once this has been completed simply save the new template. (Note: Selecting “Edit Saved Templates” allows you to delete the current templates you have saved.)
In the event that a user’s access needs to be fully removed, simply select the checkbox located as the top option for each of the grey access tabs. Once selected, the entire page will collapse, and all access will be removed from the page.
Additionally, please note that new servicers will have no native access to the software. Once a user has been created, access will need to be granted to the individual servicer prior to their usage of the software.
Smart usage of the access settings, and tools inside this section will ensure that your users only have access to the tools and sections needed for them to accomplish their job-specific tasks.